The Benefits of Physical Therapy
A Patient First Mission…There Is A Difference.™
A Patient First Mission
…There Is A Difference.™
INTRODUCING PELVIC HEALTH PHYSICAL THERAPY | SENECA LOCATION
Pelvic Health Physical Therapy, now offered in our Seneca, South Carolina location, improves the strength and function of pelvic floor muscles and helps to alleviate pain, weakness, and dysfunction due to aging, illness, childbirth, surgery or other conditions and may coexist with other genitourinary problems. Following childbirth, The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) now emphasizes the importance of 4th-trimester care that extends past the last postpartum OB visit and included a referral to a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist for recovery. Please contact us directly if you have questions or visit our pelvic health benefits page if you would like to learn more.
- BACK, NECK, SHOULDER, HIP, KNEE, FOOT, ANKLE
Pains, Sprains, Strains
Pre and Post-Surgical
- SPORTS INJURIES
- TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENTS
- BALANCE LIMITATIONS
- AUTO INJURIES
- WORK RELATED INJURIES
- HANDS-ON MANUAL THERAPY
- THERAPEUTIC DRY NEEDLING
- PRE-OPERATIVE PREPARATORY THERAPY
- POST-OPERATIVE INDIVIDUALIZED THERAPY
- STRAPPING | TAPING
- INSTRUMENT ASSISTED SOFT TISSUE MOBILIZATION
- CUSTOM ORTHOTIC EVALUATION AND FITTING
- FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT SYSTEMS
- SELECTIVE FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT ASSESSMENT RETURN TO SPORT
- CYCLING & RUNNING ASSESSMENT
- VIDEO GAIT ANALYSIS
- STRENGTH TESTING
- FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY EVALUATION
- COMPREHENSIVE UPPER EXTREMITY EVALUATION
- WORK HARDENING | CONDITIONING
- PERSONALIZED HOME EXERCISE PROGRAMS
- MUSCULAR, NERVE, & CONNECTIVE TISSUE ASSESSMENTS
FIND YOUR CLINIC
Our Therapy Services
Physical Therapy Benefits
Our Physical Therapy Team offers comprehensive care focused on delivering treatment outcomes that are proven to get you better faster.
Occupational Therapy Benefits
Our Occupational Therapy Team has unmatched skill in working with the delicate muscle and nerves from the finger-tip to the shoulder.
Hand Therapy Benefits
Hand, wrist and finger use are critical to performing everyday tasks. Trust our Board-Certified Hand Therapists (CHT) and the South Carolina hand team to treat the delicate nature of this area.
Our Physical Therapy Team offers pelvic health physical therapy to address a wide range of pelvic floor conditions affecting women of all ages.