Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common condition that is often misunderstood. Cases are growing and, for many, can be left untreated. In this episode, Doug Lauber, OTR/L, CHT, and Chief of Occupational Therapy, will share important insight into the condition and explore the following:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome – causes and symptoms.
- Can Carpal tunnel symptoms be reversed?
- Why do I have carpal tunnel symptoms and others do not?
- How do I relieve the numbness that I feel?
- Do I have to have surgery for Carpal Tunnel?
In partnership with WSNW 94.1 The Lake, our Patient First Mission segment is a live radio show that presents information on a wide variety of healthcare and wellness topics that affect our communities.